Sunday 1 February 2015

Training week is over

The ankle held up although I did think after a couple of days I might need replacement knees. However, after a couple more days, the muscles have strengthened and fitness is improving.

Equipment has been sorted and updated. Technique has been "refreshed" and hopefully improved a bit.

I have one problem to solve still - how to stop my glasses fogging and freezing up.

Less than 4 weeks and I will be in Finland for final preparations, but at least I feel that provided I can maintain and improve fitness over the next few weeks, I should be OK. According to Polar Trainer - the app that takes my exercise using the heart rate and GPS data, I am now off the top of the red scale and should not be training for a day or two. Only improved fitness will enable me to do more without pushing up into the red all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment