Saturday 3 March 2012

I am obviously a terrorist!

Normally I have no trouble going through airports. Occasionally I get stopped for random checks. However, today it started when two automatic check in machines refused to recognise my passport. This should have warned me that today would be one of those days.

Next, at the x-ray machines, I had to empty my entire bag. Or rather someone did it for me, dropping cables and bits all over the place. It will be a miracle if I still have everything.

Two things, so I still believe in coincidences. That is for another 30 seconds. As I left security I was pulled over to empty my pockets, stand in a circle and do the body scanner dance. Raise arms slowly to over head, and then down again and rotate on the spot. Like "Dancing on Ice" in slow motion.

Since on the last trip, Finnair lost my skis both outbound and on the return trip, I took the precaution of photographing my bags in the airport before handing them over.

No comments:

Post a Comment