Friday 2 March 2012

Leaving on a jet plane ...

...don't know when I'll be back again.

Actually I hope I do, but the lyrics from a well known 60s song somehow seemed like a good title.

This is being written as I head home for just long enough to pick up my bags and skis after a business trip. Eurostar and London Underground as usual do not appreciate that the extra 2-3 minutes they spend being late on their schedule means that I miss a train and have to hang around for another hour (and in this case, pushed me into the peak period so I could either change my ticket or buy a single for £30 less than changing the ticket). In a few hours I will be headed back to London for the flight to Kuusamo via Helsinki.

So the next post will be from Finland when I have started my last minute training.

No comments:

Post a Comment